Tuesday, August 12, 2008

25%

Yosh!! It has been a month since we've started our housemanship rotation. Actually I am quite surprised how I can survive the tough environment in O&G department in Kuantan. Just finished 1 month rotation in gynae ward. Fuhh!! I was so jonah until the ward always full with extension beds. The nurses told me that the last time the ward was full with extension beds was last year. Suwey maa!!
Yada yada!! Now I'm in charge of high risk labor room. Busy as always!! Don't have time to eat, to rest or to sleep. The only time that I can grab a bun or a drink is when I ran down to the path lab waiting for the stat result or while waiting for the next LSCS patient to come to MOT. Pinjh!! I've done 11 on calls already with more calls to come....darn!!

How is your rotation guys?!! Come on, make some noise laa in the blog. Takkan regular people jek yg kecoh. At least bole kipintaj!! Bile lagik kan..nak harap korang calling2 lambat lagik laa..hehehe!!!

H.O yeah!!

2 comments:

awie ahmad said...

xtau pun seniors ade Blog? mantap la!

Fir Da Vinci said...

Bagus la ada blog macamni..bley la share citer masing masing..jangan lupe update selalooo..

Gud luck semua..